Re: distributions: UBUNTU vs DEBIAN

On Sat, Apr 22, 2006 at 10:13:34PM -0500, Kent West wrote:
  <snip>
> I believe you misunderstand Joey's post. He's not asking for any help.
> He's just pointing out to Steve Lamb that Steve has ignored his previous
> post, which follows this timeline (as I recall it).
  <snip>

Thank you Kent and Joey and Monique for pointing out my error in
understanding.  I apologise for the wasted bandwidth, and will endeavour
to read a bit more carefully before posting!

(As an aside, I think it apropos what signify generated for me,
considering my folly--sometimes I think the program sentient!)

--
Christopher Nelson -- chris@cavein.org
What fools these mortals be.