Re: three questions about debian

i was wondering, if i remove or completely remove
something from synaptic is that uninstalling the
program or just deleteing the package, and if it does
only remove the package, how do i uninstall things
like a older version of wine? this help page says that
it is best to uninstall it, lol i'm starting to wonder
if a windows --> linux switch was a good idea....i'm
so lost.

--- "Roberto C. Sanchez" <roberto@familiasanchez.net>