Re: please help

On Fri, Apr 21, 2006 at 11:04:36AM +0200, Mamakwa M. Sefiri wrote:
> Good day
>
> I used this command fetchmail -u panic -a, I thought I was only going to
> view emails in panic, unfortunately is deleted all the email in the
> inbox.

Did it delete them or simply fetch them?  This incarnation seems like it
would fetch all mail for the user 'panic' on the server, and should have
left any other mail untouched.  Are you saying it deleted all the mail
in your local inbox, or your remote inbox?

> Is it possible to retrieve the emails?

It depends on which inbox you mean, and if your mail server saves mails
in a format reachable by fetchmail.  Let's start by seeing which inbox
you meant.

--
Christopher Nelson -- chris@cavein.org
The means-and-ends moralists, or non-doers, always end up on their ends