Re: open source Solution for Active Directory Services

hi
i implemented a samba / ldap solution in my school. we have about 200
client computers and 1400 users. it works great. since we have a slave
ldap directory and a backup domain controller, we don't have downtimes
anymore.

the only nast thing is that you will not find a management software
for managing your accounts. for my school, i wrote one my self, but it
is not stable yet (but it works). so if you wanna take a look at my
solution, you find it at http://aoc.sf.net. it will stabilize in the
summer.

jan-david salchow