Re: trying to improve my video quality with '855resolution'.

tom arnall wrote:

> i am trying to improve my video quality with '855resolution'. i
> do '855resolution 5c 1024 768' & restart the xserver (ctl-alt-backspace)
> but see no improvement in my 'xine' picture.
>
> thanks,
>
> tom arnall
> north spit, ca

I always thought that the purpose of 855resolution was to give more choice
in resolutions and NOT to improve the quality of xine???

regards
Jan
--
** Do not use the reply-to address. It'll end up in the trash can
** Mail me at: janATschledermann.or"REMOVE_THIS"g