Re: gtksee under sid

"Javier-Elias Vasquez-Vivas" <jevv.cr@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is gtksee under sid working for any one out there?  Just wondering
> because for me it complains glibc found.  Just to see if it's not just
> me, :-).
>
> --  Javier  --

Works fine here. Updated my system a few days ago.

~$ apt-cache policy gtksee
gtksee:
  Installed: 0.5.6-1
  Candidate: 0.5.6-1
  Version table:
 *** 0.5.6-1 0
        500 ftp://ftp.ro.debian.org stable/main Packages
        500 ftp://ftp.ro.debian.org testing/main Packages
        990 ftp://ftp.ro.debian.org unstable/main Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

HTH
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)