Re: ATTN: Barbara Oncay

On Tue, Apr 18, 2006 at 01:55:44PM -0700, David E. Fox wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Apr 2006 10:05:30 -0700
> Andrew Sackville-West <andrew@farwestbilliards.com> wrote:
>
> > Interesting. So, I'm using mutt and there is no way I can see the sig
> > in a pgp signed (and I assume encrypted) message. But if I <e>dit the
>
> Not to add more fuel to the fire (g) - I use sylpheed on Etch and I see
> the same thing in your message -no signature, not even the one telling
> me how to unsubscribe, just the line
>
> application/pgp-signature (no public key to verify the signature)
>
> in blue as the last line in your message.
>
> That's in text mode.
>
> I checked attachments and there's no signature in there (at least not
> the one that is supposed to be attached on each email).
>
> I was just curious - reading this thread I see the signature sometimes
> but it's not there at other times.

I think the consensus was that some MUA's show it and some don't but
that mostly it was caused by pgp signing. That is a pgp-signed message
may or may not show it depending on the MUA used. However, if you look
at the message source, you will see it there regardless of what is
shown in the normal view.