Re: Acroread, where are you my Acroread?

Matthew R. Dempsky on 17/04/06 06:49, wrote:
On Sun, Apr 16, 2006 at 10:19:39PM -0700, Rob Blomquist wrote:
I am trying to install this lovely non-OS reader for my PDFs, and I hear their is one apt-gettable, but I know not where it lay. I have as my sources, stable main, updates main, contrib, non-free, and sarge-backports.

There is an acroread package in Christian Marillat's archives[1]. Is there something you need it for that xpdf/kpdf/evince cannot do?

I find nothing has the same level of image quality as acroread. Text just doesn't look as good in the other apps as it does in acroread.