Re: Another bug of debian package --- Validation issue

--- Linas Žvirblis <0x0007@gmail.com> wrote:

> formless void wrote:
>
> > Xandros has the reputation of 2006 award winning
> from
> > Linux World and this is true if you google it
>
> How this is relevant?

Well, it is a proof of their credibility, isn't it?

> There is nothing Debian people can do to help you.
> Please ask Xandros
> related questions at Xandros lists.

What if Xandros site say that there is nothing Xandros
can do to help?  Wouldn't it be a loop game again?

I believe that the parent has to be validated before
child is done.  This is a logical approach.  Until the
debian pakckage is approved to be inocent, there is
always a suspect of a guilty