Re: ATTN: Barbara Oncay

Andrew Sackville-West wrote:

On Fri, Apr 14, 2006 at 09:33:35AM -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:

Andrew Sackville-West wrote:

Huh, look at that. It doesn't show up in any of the attachments
either. Just not there. Good eye Gene.

   Not true, here's the unsub instructions from the message I am replying to:

   It's there.

Interesting. So, I'm using mutt and there is no way I can see the sig
in a pgp signed (and I assume encrypted) message. But if I <e>dit the
raw message it is there. It's something in mutt that doesn't show the
sig outside the signed message. Tbird obviously doesn't have this
problem. I'm not afraid to admit however that it might be a config
issue on my end as I'm only a week or so in mutt.

I'm using Firefox and the unsub messages shows up at the bottom of some posts, but not others. It is in the raw message text of those that do not display it.

--
Marc Shapiro

No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There's always a boom tomorrow.
What?! Look, somebody's got to have some damn perspective around here.
Boom. Sooner or later ... boom!

- Susan Ivanova: B5 - Grail