Re: ATTN: Barbara Oncay

On Friday 14 April 2006 11:09, Andrei Popescu wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Apr 2006 10:54:23 -0700
>
> Steve Lamb <grey@dmiyu.org> wrote:
> > Andrei Popescu wrote:
> > > But your message doesn't have it!
> >
> >     Yes it does.  Please stop spreading misinformation.
> >
> > --
> >          Steve C. Lamb         | I'm your priest, I'm your shrink, I'm
> > your PGP Key: 8B6E99C5       | main connection to the switchboard of
> > souls.
> > -------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
> >----
>
> I've just been taught better. But strange that it shows only in the
> source. A Sylpheed bug? It seems mutt behaves the same.

The list seems to only do it in the header on GPG messages, though the list
could add another part after the signature without affecting the message.  Or
people could do one little bit of troubleshooting for themsleves and google
it.  Or look at the headers...

--
Paul Johnson
Jabber: Because it's time to move forward  http://ursine.ca/Ursine:Jabber