Re: Today's sid dist-upgrade.

L.V.Gandhi wrote:
Today after my dist-upgrade, x is broken. It says it could not load
default font fixed. It says x11-coomon and other two files couldn't be
installed. Any body faced this? any solutions?
In my case x11-common needed to remove a directory. The directory only contained a link. The link pointed to something that wasn't there anymore. I removed the link and the install was able to finish. This was on another machine and I don't have the exact directory name for sure. I think it was usr/X11R6/bin. I'm checking to see if the same thing happens on this machine. If so I will be more exact.

Paul Scott