Re: Xorg upgrade troubles

I use a PC with a AMD Athlon64. 3500+ chip and Debian unstable, i386 port. At about 1800 ESt today, I used synaptic to update my system. Much of X is being upgraded. I got a error message about x11-common. So I tried to reinstall x11-common. I get the message

E: x11-common: subprocess post-installation script returned error exit
status 74
E: libxrender-dev: dependency problems - leaving unconfigured
E: xbase-clients: dependency problems - leaving unconfigured
E: xdm: dependency problems - leaving unconfigured