Re: Screen resolution problem / unstable

(I'm subscribed to the list, so you don't need to send me duplicate
copies.  It's also advisable to avoid top posting your replies.)

On Fri, Apr 14, 2006 at 09:54:30PM +0100, Steve Sheldon wrote:
> I daren't go to the KDE desktop settings here as it will go directly to
> 800 x 600 max .. grin

Oh, I wonder if I misunderstood.  Do you have full resolution when X
first starts and it only goes away when you open the KDE settings
window?  If so, that seems more likely to be a KDE bug (which I
apologize that I am mostly unfamiliar with and cannot help with any
further :-().