lyx-common 1.3.4-2 file has got a loop hole

Hi,

Has anyone noticed that this file is buggy?

I'm using Xandros desktop and have tried to install it
onto my system.  However, it asks for lyx-qt and
lyx-xforms.  When I tried to install the lyx-qt and
lyx-xforms, they were asking for lyx-common.

I have noticed that when lyx-common asked for lyx-qt
and lyx-xforms, it did not ask for version numbers
which are unusual