Re: Cameras.

Katipo wrote:

I'm looking at purchasing a digital camera, 5 - 6 MP, and looking for recommendations, from those with positive experiences, of makes and models they'd be prepared to recommend.

I have long and pleasing experience with Canon PowerShot A60/70/80 series and all I can say that they are very good cameras, with lots of functions and functionalities. The good point of Canon is that they know how to make high-end professional cameras and they are using their knowledge also in the compact cameras. This is probably true also for Nikon cameras, but I have no experiences with their digital models. Lately I've started to use PowerShot G6. Excelent, top-end compact camera, but it might just be outside your price range. I also have an Olympus mju-10. Nice, smal, stylish camera, make good pictures, but clumsy to use.

--
Mitja Podreka