Re: Cameras.

On (14/04/06 19:12), Katipo wrote:
> I'm looking at purchasing a digital camera, 5 - 6 MP, and looking for
> recommendations, from those with positive experiences, of makes and
> models they'd be prepared to recommend.
> Thanks in advance.
> Regards,

We got dimage Z1 a while back which is OK but has an annoying shutter
delay and the mechanism jammed a while back - just out of warranty and
cost c GBP70 to repair ... disappointing to say the least.

My daughter's got a Fuji Finepix F11 6.3 Mpixel which she's very pleased
with; it's small and takes really good photos.

Regards

Clive

--
www.clivemenzies.co.uk ...