Sylpheed vs. Claws (was Re: thunderbird -> kmail)

On Thu, 2006-04-13 at 13:48 +0300, Andrei Popescu wrote:
> On Mon, 10 Apr 2006 23:56:44 -0400
> Kamaraju Kusumanchi <raju.mailinglists@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Thanks Frank. I finally made the move and am happy with the change. I solved
> > many of the problems. I am answering my own questions here for the sake of
> > archives.
>
> Also for sake of archives I would like to defend my Sylpheed-Claws-GTK2

sylpheed is at v2.2.4-1, but sylpheed-claws-gtk2 is still back at
v2.1.0-1.  What is the continued justification for -claws?

[snip]

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

Some former UNSCOM officials are alarmed, however. Terry Taylor,
a British senior UNSCOM inspector from 1993 to 1997, says the
figure of 95 percent disarmament is "complete nonsense because
inspectors never learned what 100 percent was. UNSCOM found a
great deal and destroyed a great deal, but we knew [Iraq's] work
was continuing while we were there, and I'm sure it continues,"
says Mr. Taylor, now head of the Washington
http://www.csmonitor.com/2002/0829/p01s03-wosc.html