Re: thunderbird -> kmail

Ron Johnson wrote:
On Mon, 2006-04-10 at 15:05 -0500, Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
kamaraju kusumanchi wrote:
Hi
I am considering shifting from thunderbird to kmail . I have tried kmail but could not figure out couple of things. I am wondering if kmail has support for the following things?

1) Reply to list support
In thunderbird, It is either Reply or Reply to All. Does kmail do a better job in this regard or is it as lame as thunderbird?
I use version 1.5 (20051025) and you can reply to sender only, reply to newsgroup, reply to all. Lame allright. How would unlame be?

Having a "Reply To List" menu choice.

Isn't that what the "reply to newsgroup" is?