5 Minutes Guide: How Make Your Shared Internet Connection Faster

Hi, all!

If you have your own home network with two or more computers, you definitely know all of the problems with concurrent access to Internet channel. Most annoying problem is bandwidth sharing: when you are trying to use remote ssh connection to some server or to play your favorite MMORPG, and at the same time your wife/brother/friend decided to watch some new and very cool video clip at Google Video or YouTube, your connection will be stalled and you can forget about comfortable work. In my small article I will give you a simple solution for this problem and you will be able to do anything without worrying about traffic sharing problems!

Read more: http://blog.kovyrin.net/2006/04/06/5min-guide-to-linux-shaping-htb/

--
/Scoundrel    [http://kovyrin.info]