Re: Is there a prgram that decompile swf (flash movie) to fla (flash source) on debian?

Ron Johnson wrote:

On Sun, 2006-04-09 at 16:24 +1000, Star King of the Grape Trees wrote:
Surachai Locharoen wrote:

Today, my boss request me to translate company website to Japanese language. The web site is almost flash movie which I can't edit. I search Internet and found that there is swf decompiler on windows. However I don't like to boot on window. Could anybody know the program which the same functionality but running on debian?

Have you tried Google?

Kan
Reboot to windows, and get on with your life, or get a second PC, or get VMware.

Now that's an unwarranted rude response.
I apologize, wasn't thinking. I do feel that in a work situation, for a task like this, it is best to just use windows, because that's what the best tools for flash work on. In hindsight, I should've significantly changed my wording.