Is there a prgram that decompile swf (flash movie) to fla (flash source) on debian?

Today, my boss request me to translate company website to Japanese language. The web site is almost flash movie which I can't edit. I search Internet and found that there is swf decompiler on windows. However I don't like to boot on window. Could anybody know the program which the same functionality but running on debian?

Kan
begin:vcard
fn:Surachai Locharoen
n:Locharoen;Surachai
email;internet:surachai@prachakij.com
note:If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. (Albert Einstein)
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
version:2.1
end:vcard