cups upgrade to testing -- slow printer

I upgraded my printer server to testing a few days ago.

The cups printer now takes about 1 hour to print a color page to my inkjet printer but it is still printing on <20 seconds on my laser printer.

Specifically the printer is an HP2210 inkjet fax/copy/print thingy.

I don't see anything sticking out as obvious, but this is kind of a problem considering a two page job will take hours to complete.

The really disturbing bit is that a copy on the same printer takes just as long as the print jobs do (40 minutes or more). And I'm assuming that the printer isn't requiring anything from the server to do this one... Dead printer?