Installation on ETCH problem

Good morning,

I’ve tried to install the debian testing version but installation metodi s different from the previous one (SARGE).

I’ve downloaded all the 16 installation cds and the, after the boot with the first of this collection, on the first configuration it check for a mirror and not other way sto install the system. In my previous installation I have found that it checked for the phisical support (CD) and not only by NETWORK.

I donàt know if my explication was good, but, if exist an italian user who can contact me to resolve this problem, I’ll be happy for this!!!

Regards

Emmanuele