Re: Getting Thunderbird to use Firebird as default browser

Don Jackson wrote:

> I wish to (again) be able to click on a URL link in an email in
> Thunderbird and have that link brought up on Firefox rather than
> Konqueror.  Some time ago, this was possible, but I cannot find the
> magic combination of settings to do this any more.

You could try usind Debian alternatives system:

 update-alternatives --config x-www-browser

Many other packages (listen in /etc/alternatives/) can be configured the
same way, but I am not sure how that will interact with KDEs internal
settings.