Re: libapache-mod-php4 not on Debian3.1r1

Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
> Sumo Wrestler (or just ate too much) wrote:
> > Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> For some reason libapache-mod-php4 is not on any of the
Debian3.1r1 CD's.

> >> Can anybody verify that?
> >>
> >> Thanks!

> > No, I can't.
> >
> > I can't verify that it's not there, because it is:
> >
> > $ aptitude search libapache-mod-php4
> > p   libapache-mod-php4              - server-side, HTML-embedded
> > scripting lang
> >
> > I'm on Debian 3.1r1.
> >

> You're on Debian3.1r1 *CD's*? Or are you on 3.1r1 using the security
> updates?
>
> If you're on the CD's you are on a level of December 19 2005 and that

> library is not on it when I do a search!

Hi;
I'd like to help, but not sure how to search the *CD* only -- I have
only CD1 of 14 here (Debian 3.1r1);

Here's a variant search and results;

~$ apt-cache search libapache-mod-php4

libapache-mod-php4 - server-side, HTML-embedded scripting language
(apache 1.3 module)
libapache2-mod-php4 - server-side, HTML-embedded scripting language
(apache 2.0 module)
php4-cgi - server-side, HTML-embedded scripting language (CGI binary)