Re: Using Ubuntu when I'm used to Debian.

On Thu, 6 Apr 2006 00:39:20 -0400
Hal Vaughan wrote:
>On Thursday 06 April 2006 00:38, Chris Metzler wrote:
>> On Thu, 6 Apr 2006 00:29:14 -0400
>>
>>Hal Vaughan wrote:

>>> Ironic that you would say this, especially considering your sig.
>>
>> How so?
>
> Thank you for proving the point (about you not seeing the connection
> between volunteering, giving, and altruism in general).

I don't know how you get *there*, either.  While there are qualities
in common, or relationships, between those three things, none of them
are equivalent.

Why don't you elucidate your point in more than just a one-liner?

-c

		(remove "snip-me." to email)