Re: Printing on an MS printing network at work...?

Xeno Campanoli wrote:
Say, where I work we have what appears to be a print network set up for MS stuff, and my default configurations don't seem to allow me to say, print the same web page I can in FF on XP. Is there some trick to this? Perhaps is there a setup program? I'm using Ubuntu and Fedora actually, but I'm presuming the Ubuntu one is like Debian, and once I get that perhaps I can extrapolate for Fedora.
All feedback is of course appreciated.

1. This is a debian user list. For ubuntu ask ubuntu people, for fedora ask fedora people.

2. googling for "linux printing windows" brings up the "Debian and Windows Shared Printing mini-HOWTO" on first position.

http://www.faqs.org/docs/Linux-mini/Debian-and-Windows-Shared-Printing.html