Exim4-daemon-heavy with procmail

Hi.
I have Exim setup to process messages for both Clamav and Spamassassin.
I would like to have all messages marked as spam dropped in to a folder so
that I can have my users review them with a webmail interface.
I tried placing a .procmailrc file in my home directory for a test and the
system did not process the messages with the spam filter / antivirus.
How can I pass the message to procmail after the scan process and not
before?

Thanks,
Tom