Re: I recieve spam "Debian security."

Hi,

On Mon, Apr 03, 2006 at 03:28:14PM +0700, Surachai Locharoen wrote:
> Where this spam come form?
>
> <snip spam>

That's what we call the petsupermaket spammer.

It seems to be replying to most people who post on debian-devel,
debian-user and sometimes some of our other lists.

We haven't been able to match a subscriber to this, and it's not
happening all the time. If anyone can find something that makes is
consistently go off, please let us at listmaster@lists.debian.org, it'd
be quite helpful, as we haven't figured it out yet.

It went away for a while two months ago or so and recently came back.

We have been trying to reach someone at the ISP, but it doesn't appear
we've had much luck so far. We're trying to avoid having to take some
more drastic measures.

Cheers,

Pasc
(with his listmaster hat on)
--
Pascal Hakim                                          0403 411 672
Do Not Bend