Re: lists.debian.org vs google groups

On Mon, Apr 03, 2006 at 10:21:47AM -0400, kamaraju kusumanchi wrote:

   > The second point is very important IMHO. Just create a new email
   > address. Subscribe to d-u. Wait for 4-5 days. Look at the amazing amount
   > of spam you get. Now create another email address. Subscribe to some
   > high volume, 'only members can post' google groups. Wait for 4-5 days.
   > Look at the spam you receive. You will see what I mean.

I beg to differ. So far, my spam on this address is about 10-15 per day.
I can live with that. I do not know if this is my luck or spammers are
not interested in me :-)

Regards,

--
Sridhar M.A.                                 GPG KeyID : F6A35935
  Fingerprint: D172 22C4 7CDC D9CD 62B5  55C1 2A69 D5D8 F6A3 5935

By nature, men are nearly alike; by practice, they get to be wide apart.
		-- Confucius