Re: How do you grow a pineapple in non tropical areas?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: How do you grow a pineapple in non tropical areas?
- From: Marc Shapiro <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2006 11:11:56 -0700
- Message-id: <443013EC.email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <20060330192716.GA1461@odin.dempsky.org>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20060330192716.GA1461@odin.dempsky.org>
Matthew R. Dempsky wrote:
But we need a good laugh every now and then. This series of threads has
done better than almost anything else at making me smile for the past week.
On Wed, Mar 29, 2006 at 10:08:15PM -0800, Hex Star wrote:
How do you grow a pineapple in non tropical areas?
Stop this now. Enough bandwidth was already wasted in the original
thread, and then again in the melons thread.
No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There's always a boom tomorrow.
What?! Look, somebody's got to have some damn perspective around here.
Boom. Sooner or later ... boom!
- Susan Ivanova: B5 - Grail