Re: [Fwd: Re: amd64 sid CD image]

On Sat, 2006-04-01 at 15:58 -0500, hendrik@topoi.pooq.com wrote:

> > I dont need.
> > Try the famous anonymous login/password.
>
> TO be presice,

You mean precise?

> for someone who has failed to notice its fame,
>
>   login name:  anonymous
> For a password, use you email address.
>
> This works for most FTP servers.  I've been using it for about 15 years now, and
> it's probably a lot older than that.

No seriously, did not try to log in as I'm not planning on downloading
it. I was merely remarking it is prompting for that.
Using an ftp client would have pre-empted that I guess as most use
anonymous by default.
But I couldn't be bothered to try type something in the browser box if I
don't want it anyway.

Kind Regards,
B.Hoffmann

Linux User #398054

-Foresight Linux- -Ubuntu- -Debian (Sarge)-