NFSv4 kernel Implimented yet?

I have been working on implitmenting nfsv4 this weekend on one of my
servers and came accross these helps/howtos with some good info on
configuring but as to mounting it is still out of reach.  Has anyone
been able to use nfsv4 yet?

Resources:
http://www.brennan.id.au/19-Network_File_System.html
http://wiki.linux-nfs.org/index.php/Nfsv4_configuration

# rpcinfo -p jurassic
   program vers proto   port
    100000    2   tcp    111  portmapper
    100000    2   udp    111  portmapper
    100024    1   udp    989  status
    100024    1   tcp    992  status
    100003    2   udp   2049  nfs
    100003    3   udp   2049  nfs
    100003    4   udp   2049  nfs
    100003    2   tcp   2049  nfs
    100003    3   tcp   2049  nfs
    100003    4   tcp   2049  nfs
    100021    1   udp  35101  nlockmgr
    100021    3   udp  35101  nlockmgr
    100021    4   udp  35101  nlockmgr
    100021    1   tcp  59531  nlockmgr
    100021    3   tcp  59531  nlockmgr
    100021    4   tcp  59531  nlockmgr
    100005    3   udp    659  mountd
    100005    3   tcp    662  mountd

I have turned off v1, v2 off and only want v3 and v4 but it looks like
mountd has not started v4 even though it is compiled into the kernel.
RPCMOUNTDOPTS="-N 1 -N 2"

#  showmount -e jurassic
rpc mount export: RPC: Program/version mismatch; low version = 3, high
version = 3

Upon mounting my /net/exports to my workstation I get this

# mount -t nfs4 jurassic:/net/exports /mnt/x
mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on jurassic:/net/exports,
       missing codepage or other error
       dmesg | tail  or so

>From this I gather nfs4 is not started but it is included in my
/proc/filesystems
nodev   nfs
nodev   nfs4

My exports for nfs4 shows this
/net/exports
*(rw,fsid=0,sync,insecure,nohide,no_subtree_check,no_root_squash)

Under /net/exports I have bind parts of the file system under sup
directories.

I am rather lost...

-Adam