Re: How to pick up on anything

mm yummy XD

On 4/1/06, Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> wrote:
On Sat, 2006-04-01 at 11:36 +0100, B.Hoffmann wrote:
> Can we please leave it now? Broccoli and pineapples have become the
> major source of what I regard as spam on this list.

Fried Spam and pineapple is considered delicious in Hawaii.

And you need to learn the difference between "spam" and "off topic".

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

484,246 sq mi (1,254,197 sq km) are needed for 6 billion people
to live, 4 persons per lot, in lots that are 60'x150' (a nice
suburban US plot).
That is ~ California, Texas and Missouri.
Alternatively, France, Spain and The United Kingdom.