Re: kernel upgrading problem
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: kernel upgrading problem
- From: Justin Guerin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2006 08:37:55 -0700
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20060401045327.GB8797@localhost.localdomain>
Chris Bannister wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 29, 2006 at 07:22:54PM -0700, Justin Guerin wrote:
>> On Wednesday 29 March 2006 06:42, S. M. Ibrahim (Lavlu) wrote:
>> > Btw, after dooing some hashal i installed the kernel 2.6.15-1-686 still
>> > cann't upgrade to 2.6.16-1-686
>> What is hashal? I've never heard that word.
> Also, you should avoid quoting the entire message (not snipping).
> Its no big deal but it makes it hard to follow for people who come in
> late. I've edited your response appropriately.
I would have, but his response was sent to me privately. So if I snipped
anything, then it wouldn't be available anywhere.
Still, your point is well taken.