RE: Force Ethernet NIC to 10baseT
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: RE: Force Ethernet NIC to 10baseT
- From: Erik Dörnbach <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 14:33:07 +0200
- Message-id: <E7FB3DB506322F4D8C66B4A023522627033B04@elgemail.elge.intern>
> From: anoop aryal [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
> Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 5:51 PM
> To: email@example.com
> Subject: Re: Force Ethernet NIC to 10baseT
> you may want to check out ethtool. 'ethtool -s <dev> speed 10' is
> probably what you're looking for.
Well, I tried that but it refused too talk to any of my 3c59x cards in several machines. mii-diag did the trick, but thanks anyway!