Re: How do you grow a pineapple in non tropical areas?

On Thu, 30 Mar 2006 13:27:16 -0600
"Matthew R. Dempsky" <mrd@alkemio.org> wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 29, 2006 at 10:08:15PM -0800, Hex Star wrote:
> > How do you grow a pineapple in non tropical areas?
>
> Stop this now.  Enough bandwidth was already wasted in the original
> thread, and then again in the melons thread.

since we've just seen a handful of flame-fests on this list in the last few days, with nearly all of us participating, a little fun to lighten things up is, IMHO A Good Thing (tm).

I know these couple of threads have made me laugh at a point where I was mildly contemplating ignoring this list for a while.

:-P