Re: How do you grow a pineapple in non tropical areas?

Matthew R. Dempsky wrote:
On Wed, Mar 29, 2006 at 10:08:15PM -0800, Hex Star wrote:

How do you grow a pineapple in non tropical areas?

Stop this now. Enough bandwidth was already wasted in the original thread, and then again in the melons thread.

If you are a list moderator, then nothing in the rest of this
message applies to you. If you are not, then it applies and
then some.

I have two comments to make

(1) You are even more out of line than the contributors to these
off-topic threads.

(2) I routinely use the "select entire thread" and "delete key"
on nearly everything on this list, due to the traffic density.
Having one or two more threads to delete is less wearying to
me than listening to self-appointed net cops like you.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.