Re: Filtering mail for virtual user

Stefan Kremer wrote:

how can i filter mails from mailing lists to the different virtual users?

Hm, I'm not sure what you actually need. If I get it right, you want to get server-side filtering of mail that is being delivered into mailboxes of users that do not exist on the server?

Cyrus can do that, it has sieve support; and there are web frontends like smartsieve and websieve to deploy the filtering scripts.

Hi,

For server-side-filtering for mail also checkout maildrop. I use it to filter messages from mailing lists in to different folders with great success.

And If you need a web-based front end to checkout Squirrel Mail with the "serversidefilter" plugin.

Andy