Re: how to pick fresh fruit.

On Thu, 2006-03-30 at 10:19 -0500, hendrik@topoi.pooq.com wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 29, 2006 at 10:25:01PM -0500, Hugo Jackson wrote:
> > i know this is not a debian specific question, but when choosing
> > melons should i go by size or feel?
> >
> > thanks.
>
> Can't have Debian users getting food poisoning from rotten melons.
> can we?  My daughter knock on them with her knuckles.  The good ones,
> she says, sound hollow.

A hollow watermelon?  Who wants that?

> Beware Melonsoft.

I could make an off-color come-back, but I won't...

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"Whenever I see an old lady slip and fall on a wet sidewalk, my
first instinct is to laugh. But then I think, what if I was an
ant, and she fell on me. Then it wouldn't seem quite so funny."
Jack Handey