Re: how to pick fresh fruit.

Hugo Jackson wrote:
i know this is not a debian specific question, but when choosing melons should i go by size or feel?

thanks.

Your asking about melons on the Debian mailing list? I think I know why. You are afraid of Debian. You want answers? You want the truth? You can't handle the truth!! You can't handle the truth! Son, we live in a world that has Linux operating systems. And those operating systems have to be guarded by men with compilers. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Robert C. Sanchez? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for BSD and you curse Red Hat. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that BSD's death, while tragic, probably saved desktops. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves desktops. You don't want the truth about Debina or melons. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at LAN parties, you want me on that kernel list. You need me on that Debian mailing list.

We use words like l33t, code, haxor...we use these words as the backbone to a life spent defending something. You use 'em as a Slashdot punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very apt-get I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it! I'd rather you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a orphaned package and stand a console. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to!

By the way, would that be an African or European melon?