Continue my sb 16 problem: how to autoload module compiled separately

The stock kernel of sarge does not work with my sb16,
so compile 2.4.27 and use it and it works:

modprobe sound
insmod uart401
cd /lib/modules/2.4.27/kernel/drivers/sound
insmod -f ./sb_lib.o
insmod -f ./sb.o io=0x220 irq=5 dma=1 dma16=5

My question is how auto-load them so I don't have to
type these commands.

Thank Kevin Mark!!

PS:I'll be more happy if you can find out the problem
with sarge's kernel so I don't have to use sb16 in
such a foolish (taint kernel) way.