Re: Compiling debian package for mingw howto??

Quoting Joost Kraaijeveld <J.Kraaijeveld@Askesis.nl>:

Hi,

According to the README.Debian I could compile the Windows/Mingw part of wxWidgets using the Debian source package. It says:

"You can build these extra packages using the binary-cross target in debian/rules"

Basically: I would be grateful if someone could tell me what command should I invoke in which directory to create and install the wxWidgets mingw package so that I can actually create Windows applications on my Debian machine?

I would use these instructions:

http://www.wxwidgets.org/wiki/index.php/Cross-Compiling_Under_Linux

I have messed with rebuilding the Debian packages od wxwidgets on a number of occasions, but I don't think that they will properly build a mingw package for you that you can install.

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez
http://familiasanchez.net/~roberto