Re: System works fine, but where's my grub.conf?

On 3/27/06, Yu,Glen [Ontario] <Glen.Yu@ec.gc.ca> wrote:
> Ok, thanks for the replies. I guess this answers my question.
>
> It's just that, normally, grub.conf should be a symlink to menu.lst (or vice versa?), and I found it odd that I had both on my SuSE system (and they're not symlinked!) while there was no grub.conf for Debian.
>
> Thanks again!
>
> -Glen

Hi Glen,

I am not familier with SuSe and their way of doing things =), but I
wonder if grub.conf or menu.lst have some kind of include, that
includes the other.

Sometimes people can make things more confusing in their attempt to
make it easier =)

-Steve

--
      "Knowing others is wisdom, knowing your self is Enlightenment."
                                                   -- Lao-Tzu