Re: where can i report this bug?

On Sun, Mar 26, 2006 at 07:18:48PM -0500, Hugo Jackson wrote:
 Hi Kevin,
 Thanks for the help.

Hi Hugo,
first, list ettique is to always keep your post on list so that everyone
can see the info and potentially help. Unless its something
personal/off-topic.

My apologies... I simply hit "reply" in eudora and assumed it would be returned to the list as is my experience with other lists. I'll make a note that the debian-user lists requires me to explicitly fill in the "To:" field.

Thanks for all your help. I'll let you all know how it all works out. :)