Re: Netlimiter liike tool

Steve Lamb wrote:

>Andreas Rippl wrote:
>

>>Which leads us to your options:
>>

>    Why does this hostile crap always come out to a simple request.  "Does
>this exist?"  If not why always, ALWAYS is it "write your own", "Live with
>what you get" or "get outta here"?  What is so hard with a simple, "No, it
>doesn't."  Jeez.

Steve,

As a neutral reader I'd say "hostile" is way overstated. More hostile
would have been the more appropriate advice  "learn to use the search
facilities", which it seems everyone in here is too friendly and helpful
to have given you.  You're right, it was a very simple request. But if
such a simple request still runs to a dozen thread entries, with you at
every turn saying "that's not good enough", then "write your own tool"
would seem to be the only logical end point.