Re: Computer-library software suggestions?

Kchula-Rrit wrote:

I would like to set-up a "library computer" at home, sort of like Wikipedia for my own use. Does anyone have suggestions for a program that's easy to set-up and use?

Kchula-Rrit.

If you like wikipedia so much, why don't you install your own wiki, and use that?

(Incidentialy, I'm writing a tool that will convert many documents into a nice, easy to use website system, but it's in Java, and I have to do it in 7 more weeks, and I still need to do another 500 pages of documentation before I start implementing it - yup, it's a uni assignment, but if you're still interested, let me know)