Problems when upgrading

Hello,

I am having problems when installing libx11-6_6.9.0 and libxt6_6.9.0 on a Debian Sarge. I think all this comes from an broken installation of the package cb2Bib from sources. Now dpkg gives error 1 when executing pre-installation script of mentioned libs. I have tried apt-get clean, apt-get –f, dpkg –u –force-overwrite but no way. Besides, rest of upgrades and new installations in aptitude remain blocked (or that seems to me).

Please, can anybody give some suggestion?

Tranks.

Oscar.