Re: Visio file viewer on debian

On Tue, Mar 21, 2006 at 02:09:37PM +0700, Surachai Locharoen wrote:
>Recently, my friend send me a visio file. but I can not view with any
>program on debian. Do anybody know work around solution for this case?

This isn't really a complete answer to your question, but I've found
that Visio is the M$ product with the best postscript generation support
(like so many other M$ products its life started outside M$, apparently
they didn't acquire it until after PS was added :-). I fyou can have
your friend export it as PS then you have quite a few options for
viewing it.

/M

magnus@therning.org
http://therning.org/magnus

by patent law on written works.

If you can explain how you do something, then you're very very bad at
it.
     -- John Hopfield